Job Category: Lab & Assembly Technician
Job Number: 11180823
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an IQC Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Visual/Dimensional inspection, First Article inspections, documentation
Duration: 6+ Months
Shift Time: Available for both Swing Shift and Day Shift (Let us know what time you prefer?)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform First Article inspections to qualify tooling and new parts
- Use mathematics to evaluate data and statistics
- Conduct visual/dimensional inspection of purchased parts materials and assemblies to procedures or specifications and disposition based upon results
- Document inspection results as required
- Create inspection history files
- Record and track daily and quarterly metrics such as; IQC backlog and average inspection time
- Maintain traceability of component materials as to inspection status
- Handle materials in accordance to procedures and prevent mix-ups, damage or other adverse effects.
- Log/track materials through receiving inspection process
- Record transactions an move materials to stock locations
- Communicate inspection results to engineers and others
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts.
- Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma, A.S. Engineering Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires an understanding of Production, and MRB.
- Requires understanding of SAP.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must be able to use or understand the use of standard inspection tools, gauges
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance is desirable
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at: 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.