Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12291890
Primary Skills: Retail industry, IBM Order Management, IBM DOM, REST JSON.
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shashank at 408-512-2427
- Strong functional knowledge of Retail industry is a must. (POS, Warehouse management, order fulfillment).
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of IBM Order Management implementation experience is must. Strong hands on experience in code and IBM DOM configurations is must.
- Good hands on experience in SBC/Call center UI customization.
- Hands on experience in REST JSON implementations.
- Must be hands-on in unit execution and knowledge of testing Rest based services using SOAP UI/Postman and API Testers for core sterling APIs.
- Good understanding of xml and JSON is a must.
- Hands on Database queries like db2/Cassandra or Oracle is a must.
- Ability to Lead and mentor other Dev team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client stakeholders
- Must be able to learn quickly and work well independently in a mission critical project under short project timelines.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.