Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12275785
Akraya is looking for a IBM Sterling Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harsh at 408-512-2437.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Retail industry, IBM Order Management, IBM DOM, REST JSON.
Duration: 06 Months + (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Strong functional knowledge of Retail industry is a must. (POS, Warehouse management, order fulfillment).
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of IBM Order Management implementation experience is must. Strong hands on experience in code and IBM DOM configurations is must.
- Good hands on experience in SBC/Call center UI customization.
- Hands on experience in REST JSON implementations.
- Must be hands-on in unit execution and knowledge of testing Rest based services using SOAP UI/Postman and API Testers for core sterling APIs.
- Good understanding of xml and JSON is a must
- Hands on Database queries like db2/Cassandra or Oracle is a must
- Ability to Lead and mentor other Dev team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with client stakeholders
- Must be able to learn quickly and work well independently in a mission critical project under short project timelines
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.