Akraya is looking for a IBM B2B Sterling Integrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma @ 408-512-2360.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: IBM B2B Sterling Integrator, AWS CLI, EDI
Duration: 2 Months Contract
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Karma @ 408-512-2360
- The candidate will do installations of IBM B2B Sterling Integrator with SSO enabled, ILMT Client, Big Fix Client in Unix OS in AWS cloud environment.
- The candidate will write a code to automate cloud formation, installation and restacking of B2B Sterling Integrator application and its AWS resources (restacking means re-installation of B2B Sterling Integrator using new AMI every 30 days)
- Proficient with scripting, PL/SQL, and running end to end EDI processing, testing and documentations.
- IBM B2B Sterling Integrator, EDI, ILMT, Big Fix.
- AWS Cloud Architecture and Formation, AWS CLI, AWS Boto3 API.
- Unix Shell, Bash, Python, Git.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- EDI translation process (maps, business process, enveloped, ANSI X12, XML).