Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12204201
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a IAVM Project Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Varun @ 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management/Project Analyst/Business Analyst, SQL, Infrastructure Analytics & Vendor Management, Agile
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Infrastructure Analytics and Vendor Management (IAVM) Supreme Allied Commander of Fatima will help define the process and bring structure and organization to asset and consumption management efforts.
- Understanding basic data management, data analysis, requirement gathering is required.
- Prior experience or knowledge of software asset management is a plus.
- The main function of the IAVM Project Analyst is to drive and perform tasks necessary to move Consumption Management initiatives forward.
- Interview system owners, product owners, SMEs to understand the use case, licensing, and data requirements to calculate license position.
- Document, refine, and deploy a standardized license key management system.
- Succinctly communicate status and roadblocks to stakeholders.
- Create and maintain artifacts such as process flow diagram, functional specification, and product playbooks/almanac.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Able analyze data from multiple, disparate sources.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907 6419
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5+ years' experience required in a similar role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including the Office suite, particularly Excel.
- The ability to analyze highly nuanced data and requirements in detail and thorough manner
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience managing agile project in a fast paced environment.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.