Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12709767
Primary Skills: Indentity Access Management (IAM), Sailpoint, Java, Shell/Perl
Duration: 6 Months Plus (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Administrating the corporate Identity and Access Management / Governance system.
- Identify system and process gaps, construct project proposals and deploy solutions.
- Support access management initiatives and implement security best practices.
- Design, integrate, and support IAM/IAG tools and processes.
- 3+yrs Java development experience / IAM tool experience (Sailpoint IdentityIQ preferred) / scripting (shell or pearl) / Application enrollment experience into Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Worked on the Sailpoint IdentityIQ version upgrades and patching.
- Experience with all Sailpoint IdentityIQ modules: LCM, Reporting/Analytics and Certifications
- Developed custom workflows, custom rules, custom forms.
- Application enrollment into Sailpoint IdentityIQ / Automate access provisioning/de-provisioning using REST API's.
- Implemented role engineering and RBAC using Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience in development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC).
- Experience with SSO and MFA solutions.
- Analyze requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements.
- Document operational process, standards, and guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.