Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12484125
Primary Skills: HR Operations, employee engagement, inclusion and diversity, risk management, compliance
Duration : 6+ Month’s contract
Contract type: W2 only
Skills and Requirements:
- Manage HR Operations projects, from coordinating timelines and resources to driving deliverables, with various stakeholders and project team members.
- Assist with the development and execution of our Employee Engagement Survey and follow-up action plans.
- Provide support for risk management and compliance related processes, procedures, tracking mechanisms and controls.
- Schedule meetings with key project partners.
- Support various ad-hoc HR projects and administrative tasks as needed.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246
- Three to five years’ experience supporting multiple, complex Human Resources projects, with increased responsibility over time.
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects, as demonstrated by previous experience coordinating deadlines and deliverables with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 – Word; Excel; Power Point; experience with Teams, One Note, Planner and SharePoint a plus.
- Adept with technology and learning new systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in HR; prior administrative experience is also useful.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.