Primary Skills:Help desk/incident management / experience with system operations or support including Windows, Telecom, Desktop Technologies.
Duration: 3+ Months
- L1 Helpdesk duties, which include reviewing and escalating teammate submissions of issues and bugs.
- Monitoring within a NOC environment.
- Identification of trends or issues and initiating Sev calls to facilitate resolution of issues
- Active participation in Sev calls to interact with impacted teammates and provide additional information to technical resources.
- Alert and inform impacted teams on a regular interval.
- Active engagement in managing troubleshooting and data gathering between technical and customer facing teams.
- Service provider engagement during incidents.
- Coverage as part of a 24/7 global team.
- Swing shift with weekend work required.
- Ability to form strong working relationships.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with direct supervision to meet core objectives.
- Strong technical aptitude for understanding numerous complex software integrations across applications platform in order to facilitate quick resolutions.
- BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree or progress towards a technical degree.
- 1-2 years related experience working within a help desk/incident management role.
- 1-2 years experience with system operations or support including Windows, Telecom, Desktop Technologies (Siebel, DotNet) Packaged solutions (Nice, Aspect, Kronos) Networking and Firewall, Citrix
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.