Akraya is looking for a Help Desk Support for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Help desk, incident management and system support
Duration: 7+ Months
Type: W2 only
- Associate Incident Analysts be part of the end-to-end process of monitoring, triage, troubleshooting, recovery, and root cause analysis of system issues and bugs experienced by customer facing Teammates and Customers across Site and teammate Tools.
- A majority of time will be sent in researching teammate reports of potential bugs and resolving/filing bugs and L1 helpdesk duties related to tools issues.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions to the issues.
- Perform monitoring, processes, and procedures to proactively identify potential incidents to reduce impact to customers and teammates through advanced and accelerated remediation efforts.
- Initiate/Participate in major incident calls, identify key members necessary to activate for resolution during such incidents.
- L1 Helpdesk duties, which include reviewing and escalating teammate submissions of issues and bugs.
- Monitoring within a NOC environment.
- Identification of trends or issues and initiating Sev calls to facilitate resolution of issues.
- Active participation in Sev calls to interact with impacted teammates and provide additional information to technical resources.
- Alert and inform impacted teams on a regular interval.
- Active engagement in managing troubleshooting and data gathering between technical and customer facing teams.
- Service provider engagement during incidents.
- Coverage as part of a 24/7 global team.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Must be located in Salt Lake City.
- Swing shift with weekend work required.
- Ability to form strong working relationships.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with direct supervision to meet core objectives.
- Strong technical aptitude for understanding numerous complex software integrations across applications platform in order to facilitate quick resolutions.
- BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree or progress towards a technical degree.
- 1-2 years related experience working within a help desk/incident management role.
- 1-2 years experience with system operations or support including Windows, Telecom, Desktop Technologies (Siebel, DotNet) Packaged solutions (Nice, Aspect, Kronos) Networking and Firewall, Citrix.