Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11813372
Akraya is looking for a Hardware Safety Test Technician for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Aman at 408-907-3219.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Product Safety, Safety testing, labs, UNIX/ Linux
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Job Description :
Preferred Skills :
- The ideal candidate will work closely with hardware testing and design teams, product safety engineers, and suppliers to understand new project architectures. Accordance with relevant standards and specifications. The candidate will conduct safety testing to extract key data to validate that all safety goals are met in.
- The candidate will use their safety, electrical, networking, mechanical, and software fundamentals to test various information technologies equipment in our Safety Labs.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Aman at 408-907-3219
- 3-5+ years hands-on Product Safety experience preferably with Information Technology Equipment.
- Familiarity with procedures related to obtaining international product safety approvals (UL, CSA, TUV etc.)
- Hands-on experience with setting up, obtaining, and maintaining ISO/IEC 17025 lab accreditations.
- Understands networking principles: TCP/IP, Physical and network layers of OSI Model, SSH, Telnet.
- Ability to write scripts (UNIX/LINUX) .