Primary Skills: Product Safety, Safety testing, labs, UNIX/ Linux
Job Description :
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Preferred Skills :
- The ideal candidate will work closely with hardware testing and design teams, product safety engineers, and suppliers to understand new project architectures. Accordance with relevant standards and specifications. The candidate will conduct safety testing to extract key data to validate that all safety goals are met in.
- The candidate will use their safety, electrical, networking, mechanical, and software fundamentals to test various information technologies equipment in our Safety Labs.
To follow up with any questions, please contact contact Aman at 408-907-3219.
- 3-5+ years hands-on Product Safety experience preferably with Information Technology Equipment.
- Familiarity with procedures related to obtaining international product safety approvals (UL, CSA, TUV etc.)
- Hands-on experience with setting up, obtaining, and maintaining ISO/IEC 17025 lab accreditations.
- Understands networking principles: TCP/IP, Physical and network layers of OSI Model, SSH, Telnet.
- Ability to write scripts (UNIX/LINUX) .
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.