Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11813372
Akraya is looking for a Hardware Safety Test Technician for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Aman at 408-907-3219. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Product Safety, Safety testing, labs, UNIX/ Linux
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate will work closely with hardware testing and design teams, product safety engineers, and suppliers to understand new project architectures. Accordance with relevant standards and specifications. The candidate will conduct safety testing to extract key data to validate that all safety goals are met in
- The candidate will use their safety, electrical, networking, mechanical, and software fundamentals to test various information technologies equipment in our Safety Labs.
- 3-5+ years hands-on Product Safety experience preferably with Information Technology Equipment.
- Familiarity with procedures related to obtaining international product safety approvals (UL, CSA, TUV, CE, FDA, ACA, CB etc.)
- Hands-on experience with setting up, obtaining, and maintaining ISO/IEC 17025 lab accreditations.
- Understands networking principles: TCP/IP, Physical and network layers of OSI Model, SSH, Telnet.
- Ability to write scripts (UNIX/LINUX)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Aman at 408-907-3219
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.