Akraya is looking for a Hadoop DBA
for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Dipak at 408-907-3213.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Hadoop DBA, Spark, Space/Security /User Management
: 12+ Months
Category: Data engineering...Hadoop..
- Manage and support 24x7 production Hadoop/SPARK platform.
- Ensure maximum availability of database resource and optimal performance.
- Perform the DBA related tasks in key areas of System Administration, Database Administration, Backup, Archive & Restore Management, and Performance Management & Reporting.
- Performance monitoring and tuning, Problem determination and resolution, security management and audits.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Manage Production/Development databases in the following areas
- System/User Monitoring
- Space Management
- Security Management
- User Management
- First Level User Support
- Batch failure remediation
- Production release management