Primary Skills: Hadoop, RHEL/CentOS Linux, Ansible/Chef/Puppet
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build, Test, Deploy Monitoring Tools for Data Quality, ETL performance, API analytics.
- Develop Hadoop platform migration tools and solution.
- Performance optimizations on Hadoop Tier.
- Managing customer outages and escalations.
- Work to communicate with customers via Sales Force.
- Setup, configure and monitor Redhat Servers in Datacenter.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Murali @ 408-512-3149.
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of RHEL/CentOS Linux system administration and maintenance.
- Automation experience with tools like Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Written and Verbal skills for interfacing with customer.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.