Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Hadoop Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Hadoop System or Linux Redhat Admin / Technical Knowledge on YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive, Middleware/Linux
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
- 2+ yrs. hands-on administration experience on Large Distributed Hadoop System or Linux Redhat Admin / Technical Knowledge on YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive.
- Middleware/Linux admins will also work if they have a basic knowledge in Big data
- Experience in commercial distribution of Hadoop is preferred. Preferably Hortonworks & Cloudera / Experience in DevOps (Chef development) is preferred
- This is a core Big Data Admin position to work on Hortonworks/Cloudera cluster build/implementation/installation.
- Experience in Unix Administration/Middleware is must.
- Experience with 2 years Hadoop/Kafka/HBase build/install and Administration is must.
- Experience in commercial distribution of Hadoop is preferred. Preferably Hortonworks & Cloudera.
- Experience in DevOps (Chef development) is preferred.