Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11659563
Akraya is looking for a Hadoop Admin/Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MapR, Hadoop, RHEL
Duration: 6 +Months
Contract Type: W2
Location: San Jose, CA
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Dixit Bangera at 408-512-2366
- Working experience on Mapr 6.X and MEP 5.X
- Through understanding of Mapr Hadoop components and its functionalities
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve eco system component issues such as hive, spark, sqoop, drill etc
- Working experience on mysql and able to resolve related issues
- Working experience on RHEL OS
- Upgrade Mapr Hadoop cluster to latest version that includes all the bug fixes, security enhancements and new features
- Monitor production and non-production cluster for any critical issues
- Work on support cases and resolve the user issues.
- Identify product related issues and work with vendors to have them fixed
- Identify infrastructure related issues such as disk failures and work with hosting teams to have it fixed
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.