Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 11798049
Akraya is looking for an HR Systems Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: System Implementation
6+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2 only
Must have skills:
- 5+ Years of experience working with relevant HR Systems/applications such as Workday, ADP, SmartRecruiters, Cornerstone (does not need to be these specific systems but heavily preferred if they have this experience).
- Bachelor' s Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
Nice to have skills
- Huge plus if candidate has experience with HR/ERP system integrations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Will gather business requirements and translate them to system requirements.
- We need you to leverage your hands-on systems & analysis experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes.
- Project – The project Pre-hire Onboarding Portal is more than just building a new portal for the onboarding process.
- This is a multi-phased project where phase 1 will include thorough analysis of current state processes, focuses on identifying process/system improvements, and quick wins in terms of implementation.
- The candidate is expected to lead discovery sessions – go prepared with list of questions to ask, take plenty of notes, re-organize the information to produce data flow diagrams, process mapping and in some cases presentations for leadership to help them make key decisions.
- The candidate is expected to have hands on systems implementation experience (Workday, Salesforce, Taleo, PeopleSoft, SAP or similar).
- The candidate is expected to have prior experience building requirements for systems implementations – including but not limited to functional design documents, file specifications, data flow diagrams etc.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.