Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11517685
Akraya is looking for a HR Program Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Joydeep @ 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, HR Processes/Program Coordination, MS Office
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: Only W2
- Project management for various activities spanning across multiple functional areas.
- Document, test, implement and improve HR processes.
- Assist with roll-out of HR programs and interface directly with various global groups including all HR groups, Internal Communications, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Conduct program/project/process analysis, solicit feedback from stakeholders, and provide feedback at designated checkpoints for continuous improvement recommendations.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 4-6 years of project management/program coordination experience in Human Resources with a multi-site, multi-national organization.
- Strong MS Office Skills and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience applying formal process improvement methodologies and tools.
- Experience with HR and customer service related tools and processes.
- Experience working in a large high-tech, global organization.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Joydeep @ 408-512-2371
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.