Salt Lake City,
Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12408790
Akraya is looking for a HR Coordinator III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Assistance to HR team, Knowledge of ER, HR policies.
Duration: 05+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Provides clerical and administrative support to one or more functional areas within Human Resources.
- Work is distinguished from Personnel Clerk in that the Technician is capable of handling more complex aspect of the Personnel Clerk duties; the Personnel Technician requires more in-depth knowledge of personnel programs, company policies, and administrative procedures.
- Answers more complex employee questions.
- Explains more complex aspects of company personnel programs such as salary and benefit administration, recruitment and placement, employee development, employee relations and services, equal employment opportunity, and/or labor relations.
- Identifies needs for modification or changes in personnel administration.
- Fills out forms and/or verifies information on forms submitted by employees.
- Verifies compliance with company policies and procedures and is able to handle nonstandard events.
- May research, analyze, and integrate data to provide information on personnel programs.
- May make employee presentations on personnel programs.