Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12043981
Akraya is looking for a Sr. HR Coordinator for one of our most innovative clients. This company works every day to provide more affordable financial products and services to individuals and small businesses around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-321. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: HR Coordinator, University Experience Coordinator, Coordinating event logistics, Execution of large and small program events.
Duration: 8+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The University Experience Coordinator is a key member of the University Programs team, responsible for coordinating event logistics, communications and end-to-end execution of large and small program events. She/he is on top of the details and keeps it all running smoothly. If you are a detail-oriented, proactive problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, this role just might be for you!
Years of Experience:
- Customer communication experience (email & phone).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information.
- Microsoft Outlook experience (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel (ability to create and read spreadsheets).
- Experience in an internet and or ecommerce industry is preferred.
- HS Diploma / Leaving Certificate or equivalent required. Bachelors’ degree in business, HR, or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
2+ year’ s event coordination
Experience required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to communicate with in a civilized and professional manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Responsible for coordinating event logistics and supporting end-to-end execution of large and small program events.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.