Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12612346
Primary Skills: HR Benefits, Customer service skills
Duration: 03 Months with high chances of extension.
Contract Type: W2 Only
**MUST HAVE** 1-2 years working in an HR Benefits environment
- The Benefits Associate will engage directly with Client employees in the United States to assist them with all of their benefits Open Enrollment related questions.
- Research and answer employee benefits questions related to Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, COBRA, 401(k), NQDC, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Program.
- Assists with the Open Enrollment process by educating employees on their options with clarity and compassion. Assists employees regarding benefits claims issues and plan changes. Enrolls employees with carriers and assists in processing life changes.
- Works with employees to ensure appropriate resolutions are obtained by coordinating with other HR teams and vendors when necessary. Updates relevant employee database(s) to ensure correct program and personal data is entered.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Radha at 408-907-3215
- Minimum 1-2 years HR Benefits experience
- Experience with Workday Benefits a plus
- Experience on the front lines of HR, coaching/educating employees
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.