Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11702753
Akraya is looking for a HR Assistant (Learning Content Administrator) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Content Administration, Learning Management System (LMS), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint
Duration: 9+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
We are looking for a detail-oriented and customer focused Learning Content Administrator to help maintain internal learning resources for our recruiting population. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and are desire to provide exceptional customer service, we' d like to speak with you!
- Maintain learning content resources across multiple modalities including Storyline built eLearnings, SharePoint pages, and other internal websites.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to monitor and track content update requests.
- Work closely with the Instructional Designer and Learning Program manager to determine content updates vs. Content redesigns.
- Provide management information as required (e.G. Forecasts, subject matter expert utilization, course evaluation summaries, etc.).
- Bachelor' s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a content administrator position
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience with a learning management system (LMS).
- Experience with Storyline software
- Experience with Camtasia
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with HTML/CSS coding languages
- Knowledge/understanding of the recruiting function.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.