Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12214651
Akraya is looking for a HR Assistant for one of our most innovative clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on a team with talented people and contribute to awesome projects. This is a company that rewards ingenuity, determination and a diverse perspective. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: HR Assistant, MS Office, Outlook, Customer Service,
Duration: 3+ Months
Type: W2 only
Years of Experience: 1-3 years of experience, or school or industry equivalent (HR Education, Customer support, Customer Service)
- Responds and resolves HR related inquiries from employees, managers, Centers of Expertise (e.G. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Organization Development, Payroll) and Vendors via phone, email, fax, and letter against agreed Service Level Agreements and utilizes SalesForce Case Management System to record case notes
- Maintains accurate employee related records and data in HR systems (e.G. New hire on- boarding, employee separations, leaves of absence, benefits etc.)
- Approves and facilitates HR transactions as required by automated workflows and processes HR transactions for employees and managers when the primary self-service channel (Workday) cannot be used.
- Utilizes various systems (Workday, SalesForce Knowledge Content, Bridge, etc.) to access standard policy and procedure information while partnering with colleagues, COEs and vendors to resolve more complex issues using judgment to escalate and route issues to the appropriate specialist where appropriate.
- Participates in MyHR People Operations related projects (e.G. Continuous improvement, creating policy documentation).
Competencies (Skills Library)
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Learning on the Fly
Degrees or Certifications: Not required, but preferred. This is an entry level HR role and this is a great role for someone who wants to get their feet wet in the HR space.
Disqualifiers: no HR, customer support or customer service experience.
Best vs. Average: HR education and/or experience, passionate about growing or developing HR career
Performance Indicators: the speed they are getting the work done, asking the right questions the team surveys people and performance can be measured by the responses
Top 3 Skills:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
- Customer Service Experience.
- Knowledge of systems/tools knowledge (HR systems, Microsoft Office, Outlook is the most important).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.