Salt Lake City,
Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12109329
Akraya is looking for a HR Assistant for one of our leading clients. You will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Hanzala @ 408-512-2547. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: HR Support experience, Strong telephone etiquette
Duration: 12+ Months
Type: W2 only
- This position requires close interaction with Human Resources Advisors and Managers, other HR Assistants as well as with the HR Specialist team members, managers and employees.
- A high degree of organization, coordination, collaboration, and customer focus is required to carry out the responsibilities of this position along with a focus on flawless execution of defined processes.
- As part of a dynamic team, the HR Assistant provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information, including but not limited to following responsiblilites.
- Maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, reporting and compliance. Good understanding of HR policies and processes (eg New Hires, Terminations, Transfers, queries, reorganizations, compliance required paperwork, relocations etc).
- Support internal and external recruitment processes as well as other activities that underpin successful recruiting (eg new hire activation etc).
- Support salary administration and performance managements processes (annual and ad-hoc compensation process and practices, performance appraisal tracking, salary adjustments, promotions, spot awards payments/tracking etc).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala @ 408-512-2547
- 1 to 2 years experience working in HR field.
- Bachelor' s degree, or relevant work experience.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.