Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12364859
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Graphics Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: API, C/C++/C#, CUDA, Graphics
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Bonus Characteristics :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing graphics software, preferably in visualization, AR/VR applications, or video games
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with graphics API such as GLSL, HLSL, and Vulkan.
- Ability to discuss compromises and trade-offs of graphics rendering and visualization technologies as it impacts performance, implementation, and scale.
- Demonstrated hands-on skills of C/C++/C#.
- Strong shader programming skills.
- CUDA programming skills.
- Solid knowledge of multi-threaded programming in C++.
- Action-orientation and bias towards on-time delivery on commitments.
- Actively seeks and constructively engages in feedback discussions.
- Enjoys solving challenging graphics problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Working knowledge of graphics rendering and performance optimization in Unity.
- Knowledge of collision detections algorithms.
- Knowledge of computational and differential geometry and mesh editing.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.