Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12023645
Akraya is looking for a Lead Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX, UX, UI, Digital/visual design
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
We are hiring a Lead Designer to help design the future of Client CRM communications. Our designer will serve a critical role in developing a new vision for our email marketing content and sales journeys. We are creating a visual system of modular design across desktop and mobile environments, and working with content and technical teams to create this new human-centered experience. The vehicle may be email, but make no mistake— we are looking for a designer who can think deeply about systems, understands a product approach to UX/UI design, and has the special visual skills needed to create a forward-thinking, multi-faceted design solutions in this medium.
What you' ll do
- Drive the design vision and strategy for a global CRM communications project, along with a collaborative team of product owners, leadership, creatives, and content managers.
- Work with UX research to inform decisions.
- Evaluate current designs and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Lead noteworthy art direction from concept to implementation.
- Create a modular visual design system to house dynamic content for our global CRM program that works seamlessly across devices and platforms.
- Output templates for ongoing CRM efforts.
- Create documentation around design rules and usage guidance for the product.
- Work with technical partners to implement designs into a top-tier content management system and facilitate the integration of multiple interfacing technologies.
- Guide, improve and implement design process along the way.
- Be an active and available communicator with cross functional teams.
What you should have
Nice to haves
- Several years of digital design experience with mobile, web, or email/CRM products
- Experience working with email clients and/or DSPs.
- The ability to separate good design from great design and a need to produce the latter.
- An outstanding online portfolio, showcasing a special instincts in typography, UX, UI, visual design, and ideation.
- Experience partnering with Product Owners to develop strategy and rationale for features.
- A desire to prototype, explore, and convey design solutions.
- A strong belief in user-centered design principals.
- Strong ability to present and sell ideas including telling compelling project stories to bring your work to life.
- More than conversational knowledge of responsive UX/UI design.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC.
Modular design work examples
- Application design experience
- CSS front end knowledge
- Animation talent
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.