Akraya is looking for a Public Affairs and Advocacy Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: communications, creating content
Duration:6months+ Contract (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Additional Job Details:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sumit @ 408-907-2697
- Formal communications experience.
- Public relations/public policy exp, Government, Non-profit experience,
- Any organization existing in the political space.
- Work will consist of creating content/digital assets targeting government officials
- This role will be responsible for tasks such as coordinating and editing high-level policy newsletters developed for senior leadership, monitoring health policy news and drafting daily digests, supporting issue-based campaigns and grassroots advocacy, building web and social media strategy, and crafting written collateral such as blogs, one-pagers, fact sheets, issue briefings, and other strategic policy assets.