Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11800688
Akraya is looking for a “Global Support & Product Supportability PgM” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Aman at 408-907-3219. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: program management, support of software products / application, issue analysis, data analysis, Leadership skills, cloud platforms, Python and SQL.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
In addition to the guidelines in the attached doc, the candidate should have the following skills:
- Background in support services ( support of software products / application )
- Prior experience with issue analysis ( bugs raised by clients and internal teams )
- Strong experience with data analysis ( good SQL skills are a must )
- Very good communication
- Leadership skills a must
- Ability to take ownership without oversight ( independent worker )
- Our customer base is growing and Apigee Support is embarking on an exciting and challenging journey of scaling its services and operational efficiency.
- You will work in close collaboration with, and drive connections across, multiple cross-functional partners such as Technical Solutions Engineering, Product Management and Software Development. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it' s your job to keep everyone coordinated on progress and deadlines.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field (in lieu of a degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 4+ years program management experience, 2 years experience in a technical role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, at all organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-functional leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships to facilitate effective collaboration, information gathering and strategic decision making Preferred
- Worked with one or more cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) and technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and other bug tracking products, e.G. JIRA
- Ability to code, preferably in Python and SQL.
- Broad based of experience: prior roles to include customer support, product management, software development, or devops.
- Experience improving productivity and quality with automation and optimizing processes.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Aman at 408-907-3219.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.