Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12202586
Akraya is looking for a GIS Security Engineer for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Nitish Gain at 408-512-2367. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Security, Elastic Search, DevOps
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish Gain @ 408-512-2367
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience or MS in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures.
- Experience with building data intensive distributed systems.
- Experience in security engineering and operations related to threat detection systems/tools.
- Experience in handling analytics on large data sets.
- Experience with Elasticsearch (ELK stack) and Splunk enterprise deployments is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps and automation (Saltstack, Puppet).
- Experience in developing and deploying in Docker/Containers on Kubernetes.
- Experience in software development using Python, Go, SQL, Java.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.