Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12337685
Akraya is looking for a Java Developer II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Yash Sharma at 408-907-3211
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Mobile OOA&D, Java/JEE, Maven, Spring Framework, Gradle, Git
Duration: 3 Months with Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
- You will be responsible for all aspects of product development.
- This not only includes rapid prototyping of new ideas, and design and coding of new systems, but also defining the strategic direction for our broader system architecture.
- Our systems are being built from the ground up, so selecting the right technologies and design is part of the role, as is working with third party open-source or commercial technology and services.
- Our current tech stack is primarily Vue.js, Node.js, DynamoDB and AWS. Finally, this is a new team. You'll have lots of opportunities to help us build & grow via mentoring, hiring & training, and providing technical leadership and mentoring to other team members, while learning from other smart people on the team.
- To succeed in this role, you will need an established background in system design and building highly scalable systems, excellent project management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and motivation to achieve results in a team that ships every week.
- You are somebody who is customer-centric, enjoys building complex system software that achieves operational goals
- Experience in creating web-applications and/or backend services will be very applicable and helpful.
- 5+ years of experience, including 3+ years of experience in building web applications.
- Outstanding coding skills in a modern web-development framework (Vue/React/Angular).
- Experience with development using AWS.
- Deep sense of customer empathy and a passion for building high-quality user experiences.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Yash Sharma at 408-907-3211