Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12158285
Akraya is looking for a FullStack Web Developer for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this opportunity will allow you to work alongside some of the best experts in the industry. This company offers a workplace that has won numerous workplace awards for their people, innovations, and culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Akash @ 408-907-2689. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: React/Redux, Networking
Duration: 06+ Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only, no Corp to Corp available
- Designing React components that can be reused by many other full stack teams.
- Drawing a dynamic network topology showing VPN tunnels between devices and the tunnel health.
- Implement an intuitive UI for a new security feature, focusing on real use cases.
- Building an API and a UI that reports a device' s LTE signal strength over time allowing customers and ISPs to debug connectivity issues.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
- Experience building rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
- Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
- Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres).
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team