Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11924047
Akraya is looking for a FullStack Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Somya at 408-512-2370. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Java, rest, REST APIs, SASS, LESS, Semantic HTML, Web Automation with Selenium, Unit testing with Jest.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Hands-on design and development for customer-facing applications that require high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy, high scalability for a large global user base
- Work as a full stack engineer on different layers of the product. Build new features using TDD (Test driven development) and Domain-driven design in a DevOps environment with continuous integration, regression, and deployment, while maintaining the existing system and codebase.
- Ensure feature quality by extensive testing covering different aspects such as unit, integration, functional, performance and regression with a focus towards automation
- Responsible for development to deployment including troubleshooting and production fixes
- Fine-tune system at different layers for optimal performance at scale; use system profiling tools and stress testing to find and fix weak spots
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 7+ Years of overall experience in web application design and development
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Must have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack including JEE, Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, REST APIs, Swagger, maven, Hibernate ORM, JUnit, stress testing tools such as JMeter/Load Runner.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing rest APIs supporting multiple versions
- Hands-on experience in server-side JS technologies such as NodeJS is a big plus.
- Experience in UI development with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Pre-processors like SASS/LESS, Semantic HTML, Web Automation with Selenium, Unit testing with Jest.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture and distributed cache & transaction management.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB is a big plus
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Somya at 408-512-2370
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.