Akraya is looking for a Full-stack SW Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Janardhan at 408-512-2778.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, rest, REST APIs , SASS , LESS, Semantic HTML, Web Automation with Selenium, Unit testing with Jest.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Hands-on design and development for customer-facing applications that require high availability, concurrency, multi-tenancy, high scalability for a large global user base
Work as a full stack engineer on different layers of the product. Build new features using TDD (Test driven development) and Domain-driven design in a DevOps environment with continuous integration, regression, and deployment, while maintaining the existing system and codebase.
Ensure feature quality by extensive testing covering different aspects such as unit, integration, functional, performance and regression with a focus towards automation.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 7+ Years of overall experience in web application design and development.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Must have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack including JEE, Spring Boot, JPA/Spring Data, REST APIs, Swagger, maven, Hibernate ORM, JUnit, stress testing tools such as JMeter/Load Runner.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, Docker eco-system and API first approach with hands-on expertise in developing rest APIs supporting multiple versions
- Hands-on experience in server-side JS technologies such as NodeJS is a big plus.
- Experience in UI development with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Pre-processors like SASS/LESS, Semantic HTML, Web Automation with Selenium, Unit testing with Jest.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture and distributed cache & transaction management.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB is a big plus.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Janardhan at 408-512-2778