Akraya is looking for a Full-Stack (AEM) Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 3+ Months with Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related discipline.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience.
- 3 + year of AEM experience. Solid experience with AEM development and AEM platform.
- Proficient in designing using all/any available Web development methodologies.
- Java development background.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Test Driven development and continuous integration.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical teams.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Bachelor's degree required.