Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12503122
Primary Skills: Java or similar OO languages, SDLC, REST api, HTTP, Git or maven, React or Angular
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham at 408-907-2234.
- 3+ years of software development experience with Java or any other OO Language
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with REST APIs and JSON using standard HTTP
- Experienced in Git, Maven, Web Services Technologies and Rest Assured
- Knowledgeable about front-end development with Java Script, React or any other front-end framework.
- Mobile Development experience in Android is a plus.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Strong proponent and expert in unit testing and functional testing.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.