Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11307164
Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer II for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana Sontakke at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 6+ Months (possibilty of extension)
Contract Type: W2 only
- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build integration and unit tests along with code.
- Work in agile development environment with short sprints and standups. Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Assist support staff and team members in trouble-shooting software issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Takes ownership of the code base.
- Work to continually improve code quality, and get bugs fixed and deployed rapidly
- Experience in or knowledge of Python, Celery, Go, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, SaltStack, Flask, Git, React, Elixir.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of virtualization (libvirt, KVM, Xenserver).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices. REST/API development.
- Strong experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience working in a Linux development environment.
- Strong experience with relational databases, and specifically MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana @ 408-907- 6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.