Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12602126
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Set code examples and best practices based on real-world production experience
- Perform code reviews using a pull request workflow.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Contribute to architecture conversations and technical decisions.
- Level up, educate, and evangelize software knowledge across the team.
- Excellent coding, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 years of production-grade programming experience.
- Experience with Angular.js 2+, Ionic, or react.
- Experience with server-side node.js.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.