Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12537885
Primary Skills: React, Angular, Backbone and Node. Java or j2ee. xml, xslt and python, html, css, ajax or responsive design
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Client is looking for great engineers to join a team of highly motivated and smart people who are working on innovating to make the search/shopping experience on , mobile and physical stores more visual and intuitive.
- We are building out a great online product powered by unique big data mining technologies, which enable discovery using algorithms that rank results via social signals from around the web.
- We are seeking a talented Senior Engineer with strong Front end experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
- You will be responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen at 408-816-2474.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required. MS/PhD is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years with Java, J2EE Technologies, Spring Framework, Hibernate, iBatis, POJO, with BE experience around Java and J2EE technologies.
- 5-7 years with XML and XSLT technology.
- 5-7 years building fast and efficient web applications.
- 5+ years experience in a Sr./Lead capacity.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.