Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12405521
Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Akash @ 408-907-2689.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: React, Redux, Back End Technologies(Ruby on Rails , Django)
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Drawing a dynamic network topology showing VPN tunnels between Meraki devices and the tunnel health.
- Collaborating with our UX team to design and implement an intuitive UI for a new security feature, focusing on real use cases.
- Building an API and a UI that reports a device's LTE signal strength over time allowing customers and ISPs to debug connectivity issues.
- Implementing a UI showing device performance metrics that will help customers decide when it's time to upgrade their devices.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Akash @ 408-907-2689
- Experience building rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
- Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
- Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres).