Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12731729
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: 3-5+ yrs Full stack Developer experience, Java vert.x framework, ReactJS, NoSQL databases, MongoDB i REST web services required,REST API, Java
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension or conversion.
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Work with product owners to refine business requirements.
- Analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable
- Provide technical documentation of solutions.
- Break down architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks.
- Present and communicate solution to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of data technologies and solutions.
- Work with full stack development - back end, middle tier, and client side.
- Debugging and providing solutions for complicated issues.
- Participate in demos and code reviews.
- Multi-task and support multiple teams.
- Enforce software best practices, standards and processes.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- B.S. in Computer Science and 8+ years of Software Development Experience or M.S-PhD with 6+ years of Software Development Experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java vert.x framework is required.
- Strong hands-on experience with ReactJS is required.
- Strong hands-on experience with NoSQL databases, MongoDB is required.
- Strong hands-on experience with REST web services is required.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Expert knowledge of Security and Authentication standards and technologies like OAuth.
- Experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies like Oracle and Hadoop.
- Knowledgeable about network architecture, VIPS, and Firewalls.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject teligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get twork finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed tequal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard tgender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed ta community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.