Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12509583
Duration: 06 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, backend developers and designers on our agile team structure. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible is a must.
- Drive end-to-end services and features with an engineering and operational excellence mindset.
- Ability to comfortably move across high-level technical design, detailed technical design, implementation, and operational support.
- Ability to use seasoned judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and design options, and educate development teams and business users.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- 3+ years experience designing and developing web applications.
- 3+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP.
Preferred Database: MySQL
Back End Skills: Java/Spring/Hibernate, Spring Boot, AWS and REST.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.