Primary Skills: Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, Restful, React.Js
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
- 5yrs of experience in Java coding.
- Spring, Springboot, Hibernate.
- A plus if know Kafka, ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ, or other enterprise BUS or messaging systems.
- SQL database ( Oracle, MySql, etc) a plus if familiar with non relational database and the understanding on index and use cases for those database.
- Understand relational data model and SQL queries.
- Familiar with development tools: GitHub, IntelliJ, Jenkins.
- 2-3 years’ experience in front end development with the following skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles ( Component lifecycle ).
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with Server Side Rendering.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and CSS preprocessing tools ( such as SASS or LESS ).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.