Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, Restful, React.Js
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Srikanth at 408-907-6419
- 5yrs of experience in Java coding.
- Spring, Springboot, Hibernate.
- A plus if know Kafka, ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ, or other enterprise BUS or messaging systems.
- SQL database ( Oracle, MySql, etc) a plus if familiar with non relational database and the understanding on index and use cases for those database.
- Understand relational data model and SQL queries.
- Familiar with development tools: GitHub, IntelliJ, Jenkins.
- 2-3 years’ experience in front end development with the following skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles ( Component lifecycle ).
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with Server Side Rendering.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and CSS preprocessing tools ( such as SASS or LESS ).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.