Job Category: Database Administrator & Developer
Job Number: 11850574
Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Somya at 408-512-2370. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java and J2EE (full stack), Front end technologies
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to implement project features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Performing design of mid-large size software components under the guidance of a technical lead.
- Developing and executing an Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
- Acquiring knowledge and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years IT experience
- 3+ years of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack)
- Extensive working experience of developing java web services
- Extensive working experience in XML technologies, i.E., XML, XSD, XSL and JAXB, etc.
- Experience working with dependency injection framework. Guice is preferred.
- Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/Jasmine & Karma
- Working experience in at least one Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber
- Experience with development in Cloud.
- Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints, to successfully deliver client solutions
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Somya at 408-512-2370
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.