Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12544216
Duration: Contract 2 Hire (C2h)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Senior Engineer with strong Front end experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
Responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Minimum Skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
- Experience with XML and XSLT technology.
- Experience with building fast and efficient web applications with pixel perfect design.
- Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB).
- Experience with frontend performance optimization tools like Pagespeed etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github).
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.