Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11864655
Akraya is looking for a FrontEnd Engineer with NodeJS for one of our client in Sunnyvale, CA If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sushil at 408-816-2465.
If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our team will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: ReactJS/Redux, NodeJS/Express, Core/Vanilla/ES 6 JS, REST API
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- User Behavior Team Conduct Data Sets tracking/ measuring User Behavior on webpages
- They create large data pipelines that are used for analytics and algorithms to increase speed and user experience of client' s websites.We are looking for full stack developer having strong hands on in front end technology and should be able to develop rest api if needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust applications; design, develop, test and operate code across multiple productions systems
- Familiarity with EcmaScript 6
- Experience with React.Js and Redux
- Experience Elasticsearch, RestApI and MySql
- Building simple web services using NodeJS/Express to support the user-facing components
- Creating reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Familiarity front end UI framework, Electrode is a plus.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, GIT is a plus.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sushil at 408-816-2465
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all.