Duration: 3 Months (Contract to hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Develop Web and Mobile application Front End/User Interfaces.
- Follow coding standard and guidelines and build with reusability in mind.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience with React and React Native.
- 1+ years of experience in backend technologies using java.
- Experience with frontend engineering best practices, patterns, and frameworks.
- Experience in CI/CD. Preferably experienced in Looper and GIT.
- Experience in software release process and building release artifacts.
- Experienced in working within Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Experience with unit testing and automation frameworks.
- Ability to participate and lead high level architecture discussion.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both independent and team environments.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-512-2361
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.