Primary Skills: Gadgets , Finesse Applications, CUIC
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The Customer engineer will spend more time with the business gathering requirements and less time in the system itself.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
- Develop, Deliver and support Finesse Applications.
- Gather Business requirements for Finesse Layout.
- Support Finesse Application and Gadgets.
- Technical Documentation and training for engineers and end users.
- Support CUIC Reports for users migrating from CSD to Finesse.
- Experience with Finesse 11.0 Administration, Support, and Migrations.
- End User support experience.
- Business Requirement and design experience.
- Experience with Finesse Gadgets.
- Experience with CUIC and CUIC Reports.
- Experience with UCCE services in Healthcare Industry.
- XML programming for Finesse.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha at 408-907-6413
- Initiative and ownership of assignments.
- Communication to technical and nontechnical partners.
- Ability to work well with teams to complete projects.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.