Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12766793
Primary Skills: OBIEE, Financial Reporting and Analytics
Duration: 03+ Months (High Probability of Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- Work with Business, internal IT team and be part of our Finance Reporting and Analytics migration project from OBIEE to our NextGen products ( Incorta, Tableau...etc).
- Ability to write BRD, FD's and help business with testing.
- Communicate with IT leadership and Biz partners.
To follow up with any questions, please contact call Amit @ 408-512-2362
- At least one end-to-end life cycle implementations of Reporting and Analytics project from OBIEE.
- Min 4 years of experience in BSA role / min two implementations at a client place.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.