Primary Skills: Financial Analysis,project forecasting, and reconciling
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Support the financial management processes run on behalf of projects.
- Ensure that proper control and accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Support the integrity of project forecasting, and reconciling actual costs incurred to the forecasted amounts (managing accruals where necessary).
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to the Project Control Manager as required.
- Ensure that the project adheres to requirements of the wider financial management processes and systems.
- Ensure that the relevant financial control processes are used and appropriate audit trail maintained at all times
- Undertake some analyst the General Ledger to ascertain work stream actual costs to support the Project Accountant.
- Track invoices and ensure they are marked-up correctly for the correct cost centre
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis requests raised by the Project Control Manager (PCM) e.g. headcount, seatcount, supplier costs, etc.
- Report of the forecasts and associated variance analysis, and ensuring that the forecasts have integrity and fully reflect delivery risks.
- Work within and look for ways to develop the standardized processes for financial and performance reporting.
- Provide consistent and clear explanation for financial data, processes and procedures
- Apply and monitor compliance with accounting and control standards in the provision of financial information.
- Collaborate with the strategy & planning contacts, assist in providing consistent financial planning including application of accounting standards, challenge to forecasts, and reporting to assistant financial controller.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.