Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12274874
Akraya is looking for a Financial Analyst IV for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Om @ 408-816-2471.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Finance, Real Estate
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 4-5 years' experience in FP&A and Cost Accounting with emphasis in construction project accounting experience.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or Om @ 408-816-2471
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or Accounting; a MBA, or CPA is preferred.
- Previous accounting experience supporting real estate construction projects.
- Strong financial modeling, spreadsheet, and database skills.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple phased projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Proficiency in computer-based analysis and complex financial modeling.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, and Hyperion Essbase or SAP BPC Planning tools.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.