Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12538916
Primary Skills: Fianncial Modeling, SAAS/Technical
Duration: 5 Months (possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Drive improvements in execution for client's SDWAN portfolio (SaaS metrics, Cogs optimization, discounting, etc).
- Revenue and margin forecasting and other analysis.
- Marketing programs, business trends and pricing analysis.
- Acquisitions: financial due diligence and integration.
- Short & long-term planning processes.
- Business planning and financial modeling.
- R&D investment decisions.
- Inbound licensing/COGS FP&A.
- Spend & HC analysis and review.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Anklesh at 408-907-7706
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career
- Experience working in an enterprise software, SaaS, or other high tech company
- Bookings/Revenue actuals & plan models.
- Proven results providing finance business partnering to R&D/Product Management executives.
- Deep understanding of accounting and compliance requirements.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.