Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12362859
Primary Skills: Financial Closing, Journal Entries, Reporting, GAAP, Ad hoc.
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
- Responsible for the monthly financial close, journal entries, accurate financial reporting of expenses, flux analysis, and managing headcount for the Americas: Latam Marketing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including the marketing business unit to both understand and help guide decisions by through clear “ROI” of investments and challenge based on trends and variance analysis.
- Drive analysis of cost trends and drivers and articulate the manner in which how they relate to business metrics.
- Continuously identify opportunities to automate and streamline processes to reduce cycle time and churn in all operations planning processes.
- Work closely with Controllership to ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Other Ad hoc projects.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.