Akraya is looking for a Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shikhar @ 408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Financial Analysis, Ad hoc Report, Forecasting, Process documentation
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manages and analyzes monetary resources and affairs within an organization.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of internal clients.
- Track invoice and expense requests, review for completeness, assign chartstrings, reconcile to ledgered expense.
- Ad hoc reports such as procurement card usage trends and forecasting trends
- Business process documentation.
- Prepares and maintains supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Updates and collects business unit reporting packages, helps prepare ad hoc financial reporting as necessary.
BA in Finance or Accounting required plus 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shikhar @ 408-907-6412
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.